COVID-19 Update: Service scheduling and call times may be impacted -See what we're doing
We're open. Learn what we're doing to prioritize your health.
Introducing, a new choice of service.
Big On Touchless Intro Video
Big On Touchless
In today's environment, we are providing you with fast and friendly service while encouraging safe social distancing.Learn More
How Does Touchless Service Work?
Here are the six steps for our new Touchless Service.
- 1. Locate the drop box, complete a service request envelop, place your keys inside and drop the envelop in the box.
- 2. Our customer service team will call, text or email you for approval on all estimates.
- 3. We will sanitize your keys, door handle, steering wheel, gear shift and seat adjusters as well as place Personal Protective Equipment (PPE's) on the seat, steering wheel and floorboard prior to service.
- 4. Once service is complete, we'll remove all PPE's and disinfect your steering wheel, gear shift, seat adjuster and door handle.
- 5. Payment can be made by phone or text to ensure a touchless experience.
- 6. Upon arriving at the shop call us. We'll disinfect your keys, print a copy of your invoice and place both inside your vehiclewhile you are on-site.
Why Touchless Service?
In emergency situations, depending on a functioning vehicle is essential. We're here to help in every way we can.