Kumho developed the Crugen HT51 as a Highway All-Season tire for drivers of vans, crossovers, light-duty pickups, and sport utility vehicles. The Crugen HT51 is a durable tire that provides a comfortable ride with all-season capability, including traction in light snow.
Features of the Crugen HT51 include:
• All-season tread compound shaped into an irregular tread design with optimal geometric block layout to deliver improved tread life.
• The five-rib tread design featuring stiff center block design helps to deliver better straight-line firmness and better dry traction.
• Zigzag-pattern grooves that create a whirlpool effect to boost water flow-through, and increase aquaplaning resistance.
• 3D zigzag sipes provide the biting edges needed for improved traction in light snow.
• Two-ply polyester cord casing on the interior to deliver better ride quality and durability.
• Two wide identical steel belts on top of the casing are strengthened by spirally covered nylon cord caps to provide improved handling, stability, and durability while driving at highway speeds.