The BF Goodrich G-Force Sport COMP-2 is the top ultra- high performance tire on the market. The tire has received exceptional ratings in testing including consumer’s feedback. This all-season tire is designed specifically for drivers who want exceptional performance in cold weather and light snowy conditions. The G-Force Sport COMP-2 is designed to replace the older BFGoodrich g-Force Super Sport A/S.
• Faster acceleration: Delivers the best dry and wet traction vs top competitors. Ultigrip Technology consists of High-silica, cold weather contracting compound that delivers the best dry and wet grip.
• Directional tread design that comprises of large, stiff tread blocks that improves rubber-to-road contact for exceptional dry grip.
• G-Force™ TREAD: Innovative Mold Design - Squared-off shoulder and improved contact patch shape that distributes tensions evenly across the tire footprint.
• Performance Tread Profile: Constant tread block firmness that stabilizes acceleration forces inside the tire footprint.
• Performance Racing Core (PRC): CTEC SystemTM (Equal Tension Containment System) that enhances the contact patch for improved traction during speed.
• Shorter baking distance: Stops 5 feet shorter on dry roads and 15 feet shorter on wet roads better than top competitors.
• All-Season Control: The best snow traction available, than top competitors.
• Directional Tread Design of high horizontal spaces with slanting biting edges to improve snow retention providing better mobility during winter-time conditions
• Improved cornering and handling capability.
BF Goodrich's chief objective was to improve the snow and wet traction on the new g-Force COMP Sport A/S. They definitely achieved this with a 15% increase in snow traction. They have also increased wet traction and dry grip when compared to the old g-Force Super Sport A/S. Drivers of sedans and sporty coupes will find the g-Force COMP Sport A/S tire the ideal choice in the Ultra-High Performance All-Season category of tires.