The Advantage T/A Sport is the newest in BFGoodrich tire line. Designed to deliver better traction, improved braking and handling performance, the Advantage T/A Sport offers drivers optimum driving pleasure.
The Advantage T/A Sport is designed exclusively for sedan, passenger CUV, sporty coupe and minivan vehicle applications. This tire has a sporty new look and delivers a mix of performance and flexibility. Superb steering response, control and stability combined with supreme flexibility allow the T/A Sport to deliver improved driving experience during varying weather conditions on any road surface.
Goodrich developed the Advantage T/A Sport by using state-of-the-art technology through years of research and testing.
• Locking 3-D Active Sipe Technology that helps to boost performance and durability. This technology gives the tire more biting edges for greater stability to deliver improved wet traction even in light snow.
• Goodrich Aqua-Flume™ Technology combined with innovative all-season tread composites add to its excellent all-season traction and superb wet-weather performance.
• Next Generation (Equal Tension Containment) ETEC System allows for improved tire-to- road contact to deliver excellent cornering and high- speed driving.
• Next Generation g-wedge Sidewall Stabilizer provides precise handling and improved ride comfort.
• Continuous center rib provides firm steering response on the road; while full-depth features offer reliable performance for prolonged tire life.